Sunday, November 16, 2008
November 15, 2008 Evening Post
I arrived at the hospital about 5:30 while Jamie and Lauren ran some errands...Jamie has really done a lot around her house...Lisa will be very pleased when she gets home. Lisa was very alert and starving. They brought her tray and she actually ate some (pork chop, potatoes and salad). I helped her fill out her menu for the next 3 meals. I think she is slowly getting her appetite back. They had hooked up her morphine pump but funny thing she kept loosing the button that she had to push. Her bl0od pressure had dropped quite a it but they said that was due to the medicine they were giving her for the vasospasm. Slowly it went back to level where it should be. Every couple of hours they check her pupils and ask her a series of questions that she should be able to answer. Nicky and Jack came up to visit then we all left (except Nicky). We met Will for dinner and all went home. Jamie and Lauren are leaving very early Sunday morning.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment